Senior Design Poster Printing Procedure:
- Follow approved Senior Design poster template to ensure size compliance (templates located below)
- All posters will be sized: 24x36 or 30x40.
- Create your poster choosing your departments templates. Available below.
- Save your poster as a PDF.
- When naming your poster file please include your department and your team number. example: ETSTeam1.pdf, CBETEAM12.pdf
- Upload you poster to Q:\ENGR\SoE Poster. found in this PC of windows explorer. Please click here to access the Q: drive from off campus
- One student per Senior Design Team will need to be present for printing
- One Team member will come to the helpdesk to get their poster printed and might be sent out to lab to make alterations or corrections
- Come to E2 306D and ask the helpdesk to print your poster.
- The helpdesk area is open for poster printing from 8am untill 4pm Mon- Fri
Approved SOE Senior Design Templates: Download
For larger or more complex printing needs, please visit the Document Production Center website.D