Red Hat Auto Installation for UCONN School of Engineering
The steps below will wipe out any existing data on your computer and use the whole drive to install Red hat. It is an automatic installation so it will not ask for partitioning configuration…etc.
Make sure you back up your data before continuing.
- Download this .iso file to your computer from here.
- Burn it using an image burning program such as (Rufus for Windows or Disk Utility for Mac) on a CD or a USB.
- Insert the media CD/USB that you used in the Pre-Installation phase and start the computer.
- Press F12 to get to the boot menu.
- Choose the media that you set up to boot from it
- It should do the rest automatically. You should now contact School of Engineering Help Desk to add it to the UCONN domain once they verify the information about the user and the computer
- You should now be able to use your NetID and password to log in If you have any problem contact SoE Help Desk at email@example.com or call 486-1821