Student Worker Request Form

Students working in UConn offices, either through student labor or special payroll, should use student worker accounts to login to computers, as well as for access to work-specific resources. This is for students working on administrative tasks, not students assisting with research.
  • e.g. "EDP Student" or "UGrad Dean Student"
  • If your student will need access to shared departmental mailboxes, please list the full email address(es) here - for example, If none, just type "none".
  • If your student worker will need access to departmental share drives, please include list the full path of the share (for example \\\EngrGroup\helpdesk). If none, just type "none".