- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010 from the Start menu. The Outlook 2010 Startup wizard will be displayed.
- On the Outlook 2010 Startup screen click Next
- On the E-mail Accounts screen select Yes and click Next
- On the Auto Account Setup screen enter your account details (see Figure 1):
- Under Your Name enter your full name as you would like it displayed on the email that you send.
- Under E-mail Address enter your full School of Engineering email address
- Under Password and Retype Password enter your School of Engineering password.
- Click Next
- If your computer is not on the SoE domain, you will be prompted to enter your credentials. Click Use another account. In the username field, enter your SoE username in the form of ad.engr.uconn.edu\username. Then, enter your SoE account password, and click OK (see Figure 2).
Outlook 2010 will automatically discover all of the necessary account settings and configure your computer to connect to your School of Engineering mailbox. When this completes successfully, you will see the message Your e-mail account is successfully configured.