Below are the settings needed to check your firstname.lastname@example.org mail on your Android phone. The exact sequence and screens in this process may vary between phones.
- Select the Email application from your application list
- Select Add New Account
- Enter your email@example.com email address and your NetID password. Then select Manual Setup.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
- Once login is complete, you can modify sync frequency and schedule as needed.
- You will be prompted to accept security policies put in place by the mail server in order to complete the process.
- If you wish, you can give your account a nickname to help you recognize it among your other accounts.
- Select Done